Harmony House is the winning entry in the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CHMC) EQuilibrium™ Sustainable Housing Demonstration Initiative. This project is designed to be built to the next generation green building standard and will ultimately be a Net Zero Energy home.
Harmony House will include features such as:
- Quad-Lock Super-Insulated ICF Basement Walls.
- High levels of energy efficiency
- A healthy indoor environment
- An extremely comfortable, safe and quiet structure
- Significantly reduced water use
- On-site renewable energy systems
- Lower total cost of ownership
The basement has been poured using Quad-Lock R-45 Insulated Concrete Forms. Quad-Lock is proud to be part of this ground breaking, Net Zero Energy project, one of the first in the Vancouver area.